IIIT Dharwad, set up by the Government of India, the Government of Karnataka and an Industry Partners (KEONICS) as a Public-Private Partnership is an educational institution focused on pursuing
research and teaching in Information Technology and allied area. The Institute commenced its operations in August, 2015. A permanent campus is being built on 61 acres of land in Dharwad,
IIIT Dharwad takes an uncompromising position when recruiting its faculty members. We are keen on recruiting those individuals who have demonstrated excellence in research and teaching, and show great promise in continuing to do so. If you feel you have the requisite credentials, capabilities, drive
and commitment, please apply to us.
Applications are invited for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor in the following broad domains:
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Mathematics , Physics , Humanities and Social Sciences
Applicants must send (i) a detailed CV, (ii) a statement of their vision of teaching and research they will pursue and (iii) a cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject ‘Faculty Recruitment
Minimum qualifications required are a Ph.D from a reputed Institute in an appropriate discipline with a very good academic record. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis may also apply.
Pay scales and benefits are similar to IITs.
Note: This is a standing advertisement. Applications will be accepted throughout the year, and
shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews from time to time.
— Mentor Director
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
1) Experienced and meritorious candidates may be granted higher scale and/or higher starting pay on recommendation of the Selection Committee.
2) Candidates working in Government Institutions are required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) at the time of interview.
3) Mere fulfilment of required qualifications and experience etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to consider and fill or not fill any of the positions. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final.
4) The Institute reserves the right to set shortlisting criteria higher than the minimum advertised, and restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience.
5) All degrees should be from a recognized University/Institute.
6) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories should send a Certificate of Proof of the category they belong to.
7) Candidates invited for an interview will be provided economy class airfare (by Air India) and local accommodation.
8) Candidates must not send any additional documents other than those mentioned in this advertisement.
9) Applications without the complete documents mentioned in this advertisement will not be considered.
10) In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Hubli-Dharwad court only.